Executive FPM - Admission Procedure
Eligibility and Admission Process
Applicants for the Executive-FPM should
- have an MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent or GMP/PGPX or One Year full-time residential programme in Management. Candidates from Premier B-Schools will be given preference.
- be currently employed in a full-time job.
- have at least 5 years of full-time executive/managerial/teaching/research experience as on March 31, 2016.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview at XLRI, Jamshedpur for final selection.
Exec. FPM students will complete 10 courses in 4 campus visits of 20 days duration each spread over a period of 2 years. Besides the campus visits of 20 days' duration each, at least 3-5 additional campus visits will normally be needed. These visits are meant for comprehensive examination, defense of the thesis proposal and final thesis defense. On successful completion of all the requirements of the Programme, a student will be awarded the title 'Fellow in Management of XLRI'.
Not Eligible are
Degree / Diploma / Certificate holders through part-time, weekend, correspondence, private appearance, or satellite-based programmes.
The total fees for the entire programme is Rs. 7,00,000/- payable in four installments.
Note : The institute reserves the right to collect the service tax from the students in addition to the fees if applicable.
This does not include board and lodge charges during campus visits.
All Application Forms will be screened by a separate Screening Committee with representatives from Fellow Programme Committee and respective areas (Economics | Finance | Information Systems | Marketing | Operations Management | Organizational Behaviour | Human Resource Management | Strategic Management).
Call Letters for interviews (in February) will be sent as per their recommendations.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview during March/April 2016 at XLRI, Jamshedpur for the final selection. The programme will commence in June 2016.
- School of Business
- PGDM (BM)
- PGDM (GM)
- PGDM (BM), part-time (JSR)
- Executive PGP (Dubai)
- PGDM (Global BM)
- School of Human Resources & IR
- School of Advanced Management
- Fellow Programme
- Virtual Interactive Learning
- Corporate Programmes
- MDP Programmes
- In-Company Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Executive Coaching
- Consultancy Services
- Research & Innovation Cell